May be formed by: Any nation with primary culture of Tamil, Kannada, Telegu or Malayalam.
- Not at war
- Not a vassal
- Madras (province id# 1304) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Trivandrum (province id# 1319) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Bangalore (province id# 1313) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Calicut (province id# 1317) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
Effect of Formation:
- +10 Prestige
- Tamil, Kannada, Telegu and Malayalam added as accepted cultures.
- all cores beloning to Mysore, Travancore and Karnatak have Dravidistan cores added.
- Vizagapatnam region has Dravidistan cores added.
- Dravidistan cores added to Gulbarga (province id# 1286), Hyderabad (province id# 1283), Warangal (province id# 1287), Jagdalpur (province id# 1279), Jaffna (province id# 1322) and Tricomalee (province id# 1324)
- If Mysore, Travancore or Karnatak exist and are in your sphere, they are annexed
- Dravidistan (along with Hindustan and Marathas) is one of the Indian sub-unions that, once formed, make the likelihood of India itself being formed much easier. Indian Pan-nationalists that rise in any Indian country after its formation can annex themselves to Dravidistan and offer up the "Crown From the Gutter" event which allows Dravidistan to form India.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.