May be formed by: Any nation with primary culture of Avadhi, Kanauji, Bihari or Oriya. It may also be formed by Mughalistan (even though its primary culture is Panjabi).
- Not at war
- Not a vassal
- Delhi (province id# 1236) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Lucknow (province id# 1242) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Rewa (province id# 1274) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
- Patna (province id# 1247) is either owned or the owner is in your sphere.
Effect of Formation:
- +10 Prestige
- Avadhi, Kanauji, Bihari, Oriya and Marathi added as accepted cultures
- Hindustani cores added to the Cuttack, Delhi, Jubbalpur and Bihar regions
- Hindustani core added to Raigarh (province id# 1282)
- If Mughalistan, Awadh, Bundelkhand or Bihar exist, they are annexed
- Hindustan (along with Dravidistan and Marathas) is one of the Indian sub-unions that, once formed, make the likelihood of India itself being formed much easier. Indian Pan-nationalists that rise in any Indian country after its formation can annex themselves to Hindustan and offer up the "Crown From the Gutter" event which allows Hindustan to form India.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.