May be formed by: Any country with Malay primary culture (Johore, Brunei, Sarawak, Kutei and Kalimantan)
- At peace
- Prestige of 45+
- State & Government
- all Johore core provinces are either owned, the owner is in your sphere or the owner is your vassal
Effects of Formation:
- +20 Prestige
- all national cores are removed and replaced with Malaya cores
- Yue is added as an accepted culture
- country tag is changed to Malaya (MLY)
- If Kuala Lumpur (province #1387) is owned, it becomes the new capital
- Malaya cores are added to all national core provinces for Johore, Brunei, Sarawak, Kutei and Kalimantan
- all Malay countries which are either in your sphere or which exist and have relations of 50+ with you will receive the annexation event. They are likely to accept unless your governments are very incompatible.
- Malaya can be created by an outside, non-Malay greater power. It requires them to have all the same requirements, and Malaya is released as a vassal (minus any cores owned by the releasing power)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.