May be formed by: Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia
- At peace
- Is either Georgia, Armenia or Azerbaijan (Caucasian Imamate and Circassia cannot form it)
- owns Tblisi (province #1090)
- Baku (province #1102) is either owned, the owner is in your sphere or the owner is Azerbaijan and is both at peace and has relations of 150+ with you. Azerbaijan being just-released via a dismantling of Russia also makes it eligible regardless of relations.
- Erivan (province #1098) is either owned, the owner is in your sphere or the owner is Armenia and is both at peace and has relations of 150+ with you. Armenia being just-released via a dismantling of Russia also makes it eligible regardless of relations.
Effects of Formation:
- +10 Prestige
- Transcaucasia cores are added to all Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia national core provinces.
- Georgian, Azerbaijani and Armenian are added as accepted cultures.
- Country tag is changed to Transcaucasia (TCA)
- Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia will receive an annexation event, if they exist. They will agree unless your governments are very incompatible. If they refuse, relations/influence with them will be greatly reduced.
- Any country which is in your sphere and which owns Transcaucasia cores will secede them to you.
- Transcaucasia can be formed by any outside power except Russia. This requires the outside power own all the same relevant provinces (or have them sphered) and will release Transcacausia as a vassal-- minus any cores that also belong to the forming nation.
- Should Transcaucasia have a jingoistic government and either be a secondary or greater power, it can enact the "Claim North Caucasus" decision which will add Transcaucasia cores to all Circassia and Dagestan core provinces as well as add North Caucasian as an accepted culture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.